Trad Talk Forums banner

Beman arrows

Tags
arrows beman
1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Geezer51 
#1 ·
Is the beman arrows still made? Looks like Lancaster only caries the trad shaft and the white shaft.
Looking on Easton’s web page they have the 6.5 instead.

Just curious

Chad

#2 ·
I did some searching after seeing the 6.5mm arrows being offered. Most everyone says that the 6.5mm arrows are the same as the Beman ones, and that Easton has confirmed this in phone calls.

FYI, the 6mm Axis Under Armour is no longer available on Lancaster and other places. I'm wondering if Easton is going to announce their 2021 lineup soon.

#10 ·
I did some searching after seeing the 6.5mm arrows being offered. Most everyone says that the 6.5mm arrows are the same as the Beman ones, and that Easton has confirmed this in phone calls.

FYI, the 6mm Axis Under Armour is no longer available on Lancaster and other places. I'm wondering if Easton is going to announce their 2021 lineup soon.
6mm Axis Under Armour 400's Is what I shoot. Just picked up a doz off eBay. But they are no where else. Guess I'll have to switch to something else

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.