Trad Talk Forums banner

Need help

1K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Dave Holquist 
#1 ·
Hello

New guy here with no clue about bows . I need help with some info about a Damon Howatt super diablo bow. The writings on the bow are #40@28 ESD 4217 AMO 60" LEFT

Can someone please explain what all this numbers mean , what year was the bow build and maybe how much is worth ?

#2 ·
It has a 40 pound drawl weight at 28 inches drawl length. It is a 60 inch long boat the other numbers or the serial numbers and left would designated as a left-handed bow. As far as what it is worth that would be dependent on the buyer and how bad they wanted it.Probably $200-$350 range. Are you trying to sell it?

#4 ·
Kginrick Thanks for all the info it is very helpful for a guy that has no clue . Yes I would like to sell it and find a better home for it. It been collecting dust in my garage for 5 yr now. I'm in the process of cleaning my garage and I almost put it in the garbage .

#11 ·
To the guy wanting to know about the Damon Howatt bow. I purchased a Hibrido 55# bow new, within 2 months it started separating on the riser. Sent back and 3 months later still no word and no bow. Very disappointed. Did I waste my money? I have had a Samick Woodsman for 14 years and no problem what so ever. Just bought a Samick one piece Red Stag and killed a deer 3 days later with it. You be the judge on this.

#12 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.