Trad Talk Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-13 of 60 Results
  1. TradTalk Main Forum
    Looking for help confirming this is a Martin Hatfield recurve. Also wondering about the year it was made and if the limb tips are indeed reinforced to accept high performance strings. Any help is greatly appreciated!!
  2. TradTalk Main Forum
    I recently purchased a used Martin Hatfield Takedown with writing on the limbs and riser MHTD 6289. I was hoping to learn the year made. This way I can determine if it is able to use any string material such as fast flight.
  3. TradTalk Main Forum
    Larry I'd like to ask ..... .... If I was to try and buy just one of the bows you designed, the bow of which you are most proud ... which one would it be? My eyesight is failing, my joints don't move as they used to, my memory is failing and I have COPD and Asthma... I've decided I want one...
  4. TradTalk Main Forum
    Anyone know of any other limbs that will fit the Martin Hatfield Take Down riser other than the orginals with pins??? THANKS
  5. TradTalk Main Forum
    I acquired a Martin Hatfield TD last year. I really like the bow. My hand fits the grip perfect and it is faster than my DH Coronado with the same draw weight specs. It's a keeper. I noticed that the serial number on the riser (MHTD 3390) did not match the serial numbers on the limbs (3422)...
  6. TradTalk Main Forum
    For Larry Hatfield : . . . White Ram Ottoman Hornbow . . . (. . . needless to say it works . . .) regards, John
  7. TradTalk Main Forum
    Larry, please forgive the unusual nature of this question ... I'll explain later. Do flight archers ever experience target panic?
  8. TradTalk Main Forum
    Have a question for you larry.I bought this bow at drum hell ers 30 some years ago,for some reason I'm wondering what year it was when I bought it.If i remember right they had just came out.Also bought hatfield takedown recurve.Both bows shoot like the day I bought um.There like members of the...
  9. TradTalk Main Forum
    Larry, throughout your distinguished career, did you ever consider or think about making an English style longbow?
  10. TradTalk Main Forum
    Hatfield Limbs Wanted I am searching for a set of two-pin Hatfield limbs. 60-70#s, preferably 65#s. If you can help, I would appreciate it. Thanks...
  11. TradTalk Main Forum
    Must have been in his younger days gettin' ready to go to work.
  12. TradTalk Main Forum
    I've been given some Bow and arrow magazines from the 1960's ... the adverts are wonderful .... I love that Del Ray
  13. TradTalk Main Forum
    I just acquired this today, and haven't been able to really narrow down any information. all the other Hatfields I found had gloss finishes instead of satin and the ones that had the 2 limb alignment pins instead of the ball bearings had Martin markings on them. Jus wondering if what I did find...
1-13 of 60 Results