Trad Talk Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-16 of 43 Results
  1. TradTalk Main Forum
    Hi any Pinnacle II owners out there? How far past center is the Pinnacle II cut? Is it 1/8" or 3/16" - I'm finding conflicting information so best to ask real owners! Thanks in advance, Daniel.
  2. TradTalk Main Forum
    Hi fellas, I'm marrying a Pinnacle II and Uukha longs (making a 64" bow, I believe) and would like to know what the brace height should be. Thanks.
  3. TradTalk Main Forum
    So I'm a target shooter. Do not hunt. Shoot compound. Recently started toying around with traditional recurves as a diversion from the compound. Wanna keep it simple. I've been looking at wood risers (wanna go this route) and would prefer a take down so I can travel with it (since this is...
  4. TradTalk Main Forum
    Would like to see your Pinnacle or Galaxy hunting setup if you have some pics. Looking to possibly get one but, haven't decided which one. Thanks in advance.:D
  5. TradTalk Main Forum
    Zulu sent me two sets of test data for his Pinnacle II riser with 40 pound long Winex limb. The first set is limbs bolts in, backed off by 1/2 turn, the other is limb bolts out backed off by 1/2 turn. Zulu points out that the Pinnacle II has only 3 turns of adjustment, so this test covers 2...
  6. TradTalk Main Forum
    I recently purchased a Pinnacle II with blackmax limbs, this is my first trad bow and i've really enjoyed it so far. The problem i'm having though is when I draw I notice a small creeking noise around the limb pocket area like the limb is rubbing the brass sleeve over the limb weight bolt when...
  7. TradTalk Main Forum
    Not really a review as it is the first recurve I have shot. The only bow I can compare it to is my 51# longbow, so this may not make interesting reading for most. My first ILF rig so a lot of archive reading was necessary before I even strung it up. Still have some questions I could not find...
  8. TradTalk Main Forum
    I am contemplating trading for either of these two take down recurves. The TradTech is almost brand new with BlackMax carbon/wood limbs and a 19" wood riser. The Hoyt is a 21" metal riser with Hoyt limbs (don't know the make up of the limbs but assuming they are wood). The Hoyt happens to come...
  9. TradTalk Main Forum
    Is it possible to make a stabilizer hole in the pinnacle 2 w/ out sacrificing strength?
  10. TradTalk Main Forum
    Hi guys, Ok so quick question about the pinnacle 2. I am looking at ordering one but am not sure about the limb length. I draw 29 1/4 and will be looking at 50 lbs. for my draw weight. From what I can tell I should get the long limbs so I end up with a 64" bow. Will 64 give me the best...
  11. TradTalk Main Forum
    I have a Pinnacle II riser and I like the grip. I was wondering if anyone has had the chance to compare the grips between these two risers. I know, I should try them both to see but for now I'd just like to know if they are similar in feel. I'd like to pick up a used apex riser but only if it is...
  12. TradTalk Main Forum
    I took a road trip to Lancaster Archery and came home with a Pinnacle, with 45# medium Back Max limbs. It shoots well, though a bit twangy with the tiny cat whiskers they installed. What I notice though, is it doesn't balance well in my bow hand- it leans backwards, and on release, it doesn't...
  13. TradTalk Main Forum
    Who likes them and why? If you could make any change to it, what would it be?
  14. TradTalk Main Forum
    I am just starting to get my feet wet in the ILF gear. I am looking at the Pinnacle II because of its length or maybe the Apex. I am pretty sure I want to stay with a wood riser not metal. Your input is appreciated. Thanks, Jon
  15. TradTalk Main Forum
    I have a Trad Tech Pinnacle II riser already, and a fella offered to trade me a Pinnacle I riser and limbs for another bow I have. I remember reading that the grip is bigger on the 1 riser vs the 2 riser. Any other differences? Anybody have both or shot both? Thanks.
  16. TradTalk Main Forum
    I would like to get a recurve and start shooting again. I've got a budget and I'm considering two riser options. I enjoy shooting off the shelf and the simplicity that comes with it but I like the ILF limbs and options that system provides. I used to own and shoot a Titan with an elevated rest...
1-16 of 43 Results