Trad Talk Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 148 Results
  1. Camera Land
    Camera Land News As we are sure you are now aware we have added a Just Arrived Section to our site. Every day when we receive incoming shipments we add that to this section. It gets removed a week later so this new section is constantly updated and cleared. Worth keeping an eye on for sure...
  2. Camera Land
    Camera Land Update We want to let you know what we have been up to so far in 2021. We have added a Just Arrived Section to our site. Every day when we receive incoming shipments we add that to this section. It gets removed a week later so this new section is constantly updated and cleared...
  3. Camera Land
    Not Camera Land's "Normal" SHOT Show Kickoff Post Well I should be in Vegas getting ready for a frantic week of meeting with people, looking at new gear and discovering new product. Instead I am in the store at my desk. Had a great facetime meeting with Pulsar / Sightmark earlier today. Even...
  4. Camera Land
    Black Friday Sale Through Monday November 30th OK, It's that time of the year when we do all we can to help you give or get the Christmas gift you've been wanting, dreaming of, have wanted but haven't pulled the trigger on yet, etc, lol Our web builder is working on getting all the discounts...
  5. Camera Land
    Camera Land October Kick Off Sale We have been bringing in MANY great products that we bought right and in turn we can offer fantastic deals to you. Here is just a taste of some opportunities. If what you're looking for is not here call us, 516-217-1000, to discuss what you're looking for and...
  6. Camera Land
    Camera Land's Store Wide 4th of July Sale It's the beginning of the 2nd half of the sales year combined with the 4th of July Sale added to the crazy deals we've picked up recently when it was the end of the 1st half of the year so now is a great time to give us a call, 516-217-1000, and get the...
  7. Camera Land
    Happy Father's Day from Camera Land From now through June 20th we will be helping as best we can to make sure you get the Father's Day item(s) you've been hoping for. Give our phone #, 516-217-1000, to you family and tell them to give us a call so we can hook them up. Also, as an extra added...
  8. Camera Land
    Camera Land Memorial Day Weekend Sale Today - Tuesday May 26th We are running a great Memorial Day Weekend Sale Today thru Tuesday May 26th. Joel and I are here today and tomorrow. We are closed Sunday and Monday and we will be back stupid early on Tuesday. We have been stocking up on great...
  9. Camera Land
    Recent Deliveries, Specials and Updates from Camera Land We have been very busy receiving shipments and getting orders shipped out. Joel and I have been in 11-12 hours a day Monday - Saturday and Neil has been popping in to assist. Lots of VERY EXCITING deliveries and Deals happening. If you...
  10. Camera Land
    Camera Land's Hot Deals Thought we'd do a quick post with some Hot Deals that we just got in and some we have been running: Athlon Talos 10x42 Binocular reduced from $149.99 to only $99.99 Phase corrected prisms produce images that have better contrast, a higher resolution and better color...
  11. Camera Land
    Camera Land Update April 23rd 2020 Joel & I are still in every day processing all Web and Phone orders. We thank you for your strong and continuous support. We are getting deliveries everyday as well as pick ups by USPS, UPS and Fed Ex. We do not leave for the day until every order is carefully...
  12. Camera Land
    Camera Land Spotting Scope Super Sale If you're in the market for a spotting scope now is a great time for you. Kowa: Kowa just announced that their TSN-774 & TSN-773 with their TE-11WZ 25-60X Wide Zoom is on promotion right now reduced from $2,300.00 to only $1,899.00 The PROMINAR models...
  13. Camera Land
    April 14th Camera Land Update Just figured I'd do a quick update. Joel and I are taking care of all web and phone orders. UPS, Fed Ex and USPS are picking up and delivering every day. We are doing everything we can every day to make sure all orders get carefully packed and out the door. We are...
  14. Camera Land
    Camera Land Spotting Scope Super Sale If you're in the market for a spotting scope now is a great time for you. Kowa: Kowa just announced that their TSN-774 & TSN-773 with their TE-11WZ 25-60X Wide Zoom is on promotion right now reduced from $2,300.00 to only $1,899.00 The PROMINAR models...
  15. Camera Land
    March 26th Camera Land Status Update We cannot thank you all enough for all the support we have received recently. The e-mails and phone calls checking up on us has been so wonderful. Joel and I are doing our best to process all web and phone orders and get them out to you. Our store front is...
  16. Camera Land
    Update from Camera Land Being proactive we have closed our stores classroom until further notice and are going to be hosting some on line seminars and classes We will be closing the store front to the public, however, we will be processing Web and Phone Orders. Please feel free to call us...
  17. Camera Land
    Update on Deliveries and Available Product at Camera Land We've been keeping in touch with all of our vendors and working very closely with them. A few have instituted work from home, with non-essential personnel, but still have the crew in shipping working. Some are starting to see slow downs...
  18. Camera Land
    Camera Land Status Update We just wanted to do a quick post with a status update on what's happening here. We are running business as usual. Orders are being processed and shipments are going out. We already had a pick up by Fed Ex and USPS Priority. As far as we know this will continue...
  19. Camera Land
    Camera Land's Valentines Day & President's Weekend Sale Traditionally there are Valentines Day Sales (personally I call this a Hallmark Holiday. A holiday started by Hallmark Cards and then fueled by Florists and Jewelers) and Presidents Weekend Sales (if I understand correctly Presidents Day...
  20. Camera Land
    Latest Deliveries and Deals at Camera Land So much has been happening since returning from SHOT Show. We have gotten in soooooo many deliveries that my guys need to go on a diet to squeeze through the warehouse area. You know, I am sure, about the insane Bushnell Nitro Riflescope sale we are...
1-20 of 148 Results