Trad Talk Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-4 of 4 Results
  1. Camp Kitchen
    This is a recipe we got from a Mozambican restaurant on the beach. I always have some in the fridge and it does taste better the longer you leave it in the fridge. I eat it with anything you would add chilli too. My favorite when I am spending the day out is seed loaf, butter, chilli, peanut...
  2. Camp Kitchen
    Begin with 5 or so whole squirrels and simmer for at least an hour in chicken stock till meat is tender and pulls apart by hand. Pull meat by hand and set aside. Other ingredients 2 medium yellow onions 2 bell peppers one red one green 1 table spoon cayenne 1 table spoon chipotle peppers 1/2...
  3. Camp Kitchen
    Post up your chili recipies!!! I dont care if it has beans or not!! I'll post up some more later on....this one is GREAT!!! "Deer Camp Chili" By George C. 1-lbs. ground beef 1-lbs. ground deer 1-lbs. ground sausage/ pork 3-cups chopped onion 2- chopped green peppers 6-cups tomatoes- broken...
  4. Watering Hole
    Chili Cook-off If you can read this whole story without laughing then there's no hope for you. I was crying by the end. Note: Please take time to read this slowly. If you pay attention to the first two judges, the reaction of the third judge is even better. For those of you who have...
1-4 of 4 Results