Trad Talk Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 6 Results
  1. Fitness Forum
    I've got an opportunity to spend an 1 1/2 hours at a YMCA twice a week.. I was an animal in my 20's and managed to coast on that into my 40's, But... Its all over now.. So, Recommendations please. Should I buy a book? I have some shoulder issues and feel like I need to strengthen every...
  2. Fitness Forum
    Saw this on FB this morning.....incredible.
  3. TradTalk Main Forum
    Hello All, I have discovered working out wit Kettlebells and a piece of equipment called a Burn Machine. I got the Kettlebell from Academy sports and found free workouts on the webb. I bought the Burn Machine on the webb(just search for that). It replicates working out on a speed bag, only...
  4. TradTalk Main Forum
    Daylight saving ended here on Sunday, and I'm not really happy with the artificial light I've installed for my outdoor range. So I'll only be using the garden at weekends and on the rare other occasions when the sun makes itself available during my leisure time. Aiming with the arrow, I find my...
  5. TradTalk Main Forum
    Less daylight and unreliable weather nibble away at our shooting opportunities... as winter approaches, it's time to make practice routine as efficient as possible without sacificing the fun. How do people here go about it? Myself, I've recently started to do some close-range practice with a...
  6. Hunting Camp
    Do you go out in the early morning darkness or wait for first light? Do you walk (stealth)around endlessly? Do you find a stand and park it? Do you pull the string back every so often/ shoot at stumps or wait until that time comes? Do you watch (secretly) as other archers pass by or strike up a...
1-6 of 6 Results