Trad Talk Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-18 of 500 Results
  1. Bows
    I’m selling my Wild Horse Creek Bows 60” Wisp recurve. Made by Mike Dunnaway in Kansas. It’s in incredible condition and has only seen one hunting season. It’s 47# @ 29” and draws smooth as silk. Tiger myrtle limb veneers and I believe Cocobolo riser. Comes with a D-97 string thats only months...
    $400 USD
  2. TradTalk Main Forum
    Hi everyone! I got this bow and some arrows from one of my relatives. I have no idea what sort of bow it is. I've looked online for this brand but I can't find anything exactly like this. Do any of you guys have any info on this bow? I'm thinking I might sell this but I'm not sure what it's worth.
  3. TradTalk Main Forum
    I own 8 bows from him now, been 3 years....they all still shoot great the best part, the bows are good price and he has warranty this man is legendary with 100% positive reviews on ebay theres nothing else to say https://www.ebay.com/str/archeybowman
  4. DIY Projects
    Part 1: Chronograph testing of the sling The Power of the Ancient Sling Bullet - YouTube
  5. TradTalk Main Forum
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/V93oxThgWd0
  6. TradTalk Main Forum
    I ordered a custom longbow from Abe Penner at Caribow in Manitoba. It cost me $1150cad and I was able to shoot it for one whole day before the wood veneers started to separate on me. He remade the bow which to his credit has now lasted a good deal longer, but unfortunately is starting to show...
  7. TradTalk Main Forum
    Contact me if you want to be interviewed virtually or physically
  8. TradTalk Main Forum
    finally a Korean bow with a shelf for bare bow shooting
  9. TradTalk Main Forum
    Our experience of the korean thumb rings archery
  10. The History Room
    In this video we discuss Burgundian, Flemish, Spanish, Norwegian, and German usage of steel crossbows during the transition period into firearms , along with comparison to the longbow
  11. TradTalk Main Forum
    Modern archery classifications fail to describe complicated shapes of historical bows, so I classified them with a consistent convention based on the side profile and includes features such as asymmetry, string contact, and static tips. Culture is avoided in this classification system, because...
  12. TradTalk Main Forum
    Does anyone know of someone who can refinish a bow. I've got an Elburg cheetah that I've thought of messing around with this season. It is beat up from the feet up and needs some pretty serious TLC. Any ideas?
  13. TradTalk Main Forum
    I want to use a 16 lb draw weight bow to focus on form, hook, release, etc. In addition, I hope this practice will help build strength after a long period of inactivity. What arrows should I use? The bow is a 66" takedown recurve and it can easily handle my 27.5" draw as it increases. Material...
  14. Special Projects
    I finally have enough post to actually post something More info on the build and a video is on my web site
  15. TradTalk Main Forum
    Hey I just picked up a bear mini mag warfed riser. I put some 45 lb dryad acs legend recurve limbs on it. First off this thing shoots lights out, smooth drawing. Quiet, throws a 540 grain arrows fast. Absolutely love it.. so it’s just over 60 inches. I have brace height at 7&3/4 . Does that...
1-18 of 500 Results