Trad Talk Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-18 of 111 Results
  1. TradTalk Main Forum
    I think there's been precious little love bestowed on WARF risers (on here) lately. I've had a ton of 'em, and if I had not shared with friends by selling them, I could start a metal yard. I have ONE, bought the other day for a song, and I can't sing well. This is a 19" Hoyt Tracker, and these...
  2. Suggestions and Issues
    Hello, I hit a storage limit today on an ad I placed in the blanket.....I got a message saying basically that I had exceeded my storage limit on pictures posted in the past. It let me to a list of threads with all my posted pictures, so I deleted a couple of the oldest ones....and I was then...
  3. TradTalk Main Forum
    . . . from Webster . . . Brilliant ~ More Brilliant ~ Extra Brilliant ~ . . . you are the Man, my friend . . . John
  4. Suggestions and Issues
    Is there any way of interleave pictures with the body of the post ?? i.e. Paragraph Picture Paragraph Picture Paragraph Etc. I used to be able to with TT but no more ! regards, John
  5. TradTalk Main Forum
    I use an IPadand and when the pics. are too big the writing is to small for me to read, unless I get a magnifying glass. Is it just my IPad. Thank you.
  6. TradTalk Main Forum
    Hi all, I wanted to post this question again with some photos. I may change my entire setup due to not knowing what the problem is, and I'm hoping I can get a definitive answer with these photos. I'm shooting 31.25" arrows spined 45-50# off the shelf of a wooden Border ILF riser (cut 5/16...
  7. TradTalk Main Forum
    How do you post a picture that's not huge. When I post a picture n my add it's giant and the text is small
  8. TradTalk Main Forum
    Chinese Longbows . . .
  9. Watering Hole
    The famous Sutton Hoo helmet
  10. TradTalk Main Forum
    I need them to fit in this box, so you don't have to scroll l and r to read text. Can somebody help me? Has to be simple or you'll be scrolling. LOL. Bowmania
  11. TradTalk Main Forum
    Saw this 25-inch riser on Morrisons site www.morrisonarchery.com/ a year or so back and messaged Bob about trying one. We agreed that when the time was right He would like to pass one around for several to try out and send along to the next Guy so here we are today with a few pictures of this...
  12. TradTalk Main Forum
    Okay... need a little help for this puter challenged old guy. I've wanted to attach the same picture, chart, etc. in more than one thread. The system tells me I already have it saved. So... how do I attach it in the second thread? All I've been able to do is paste the link to the picture or...
  13. TradTalk Main Forum
    Post a picture of your bow and arrow combination. Just curious to see all the variations and how people have modified their bow and arrows. I also enjoy seeing the wood as I find it beautiful. Seeing how you display them on a wall would be great as well.
  14. TradTalk Main Forum
    Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum and I can't figure out how to post pictures. I'm sure I'm making it harder than it should be. Lol. Any help would be appreciated.
  15. TradTalk Main Forum
    Hello everyone, I am having some trouble posting pictures here from an iphone. I read the faq and discovered that i needed to use a BB code to post it. However, when i went to use it i could not copy the BB code completely. Is there any other way on trad talk to post pictures? Thanks Sasquatch
  16. TradTalk Main Forum
    Chad was asking for Bow pics in the "BOW..." thread. It got me curious to see more pics of ILF hunting rigs. Please post pics of your go to hunting ILF set ups. Thanks, Randy
  17. Suggestions and Issues
    Will i be able to put up pic's ? Always could post straight from my "gallery" now i can't post at all. This is the only site where i can't post pic's.
  18. Watering Hole
    One of my friends is a designer of Han style clothing. Really innovative with his models.
1-18 of 111 Results