Trad Talk Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-13 of 62 Results
  1. TradTalk Main Forum
    Great day shooting ..... Met up with old TT friend Mike Cullen ... pics on their way
  2. Hunting Camp
    Looks like I am a little late with this posting. There are quite a few success stories already for the 2012/2013 season so far. I will try and move them to this years album as I get time. Best of luck to all of you this year and always to remmber to be safe as you may not be the only hunter in...
  3. TradTalk Main Forum
    Anybody planning on making to the shoot? It is December 7-9. Tim
  4. TradTalk Main Forum
    The WFAC is only a little more than a couple of weeks away. Anyone on here going?
  5. Watering Hole
    Astronomy Photographer of the Year 2012 Fireflies dancing beneath the stars, the last transit of Venus for 105 years and giant swirling galaxies deep in space. The 2012 Astronomy Photographer of the Year competition has produced some awe-inspiring images. I'm in London next week ... I think...
  6. TradTalk Main Forum
    I have posted a thread with pictures on Archers Paradox if your interested that highlights some exceptional Trad shooters in 2012. Unfortunately, I can't replicate the post directly here so you will have to visit there after you finish reading Trad Talk.
  7. TradTalk Main Forum
    posted September 09, 2012 10:30 PM *** ** ** ** * * ** ** Men's Longbow big game 1) 732 Roger Whitaker 2) 720 Eric Hartman 3) 718 Tom Arnett 4) 698 Greg Beherns 5) 674 Eric Hyman Men's Recurve big game 1) 721 Steve Hartley 2) 697 Dan Norris 3) 690 Tom Coats 4) 665 Red Schodnoyer 5) 658 John...
  8. TradTalk Main Forum
    The European 3D Championships kick off today with the arrival of the first delegations at Trakoscan, Croatia. Located in the north of what used to be Yugoslavia, Trackoscan is near the border with Slovenia , which separates it from the eastern part of the northern Italy. The countries of the...
  9. TradTalk Main Forum
    Managed to defend the Lancashire Champion Barebow trophy on Sunday.. Killer combo helped though, check out the custom grip by Bowbender Mike.. Fits like a glove, thanks Mike..
  10. TradTalk Main Forum
    The Alabama Society of Traditional Bowmen will be holding their Russ Dickson Memorial Fall Rendezvous 3-D shoot on September 8th & 9th at the Brierfield Ironworks Historical State Park. 20 to 25 targets set at traditional ranges. Possibly a varmit shoot. Plenty of camp sights available. Power...
  11. TradTalk Main Forum
    Sorry for the delay. A lot of people have been asking about this. The results are up at the Twin Oaks site. http://twinoaksbowhunters.wordpress.com/2012-hunter-challenge-results/
  12. TradTalk Main Forum
    Here are a few bits and pieces from a great weekend just gone.... https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=vb.265096826849079&type=2 https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.481944611816877.115393.100000040263687&type=3&l=b9aa9eb369 As you can see it was a tad wet on the Sunday morning...
1-13 of 62 Results