Trad Talk Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-7 of 159 Results
  1. Archery Accessories
    (2) sets PSE Razorback limbs 30# $40 per set (1) set PSE Stalker 40# limbs $40 All are brand new $100 for the lot Will ship
    $40 USD
  2. Warfin' Wall
    I heard Glen with Hawkeye manufacturing passed away. He used to make ilf plates for old PSE nova and Thunder flite risers that had plastic limb pads. Wondering if anyone else is making them or has an extra set. I want to use them on my dads old pse.
  3. Bows
    SOLD Winex (PSE Expression) 44# Longs SOLD Bob Morrison did the Copperhead skins and brown finish on belly. These are Winex 44# Long limbs with PSE label on them. Gorgeous on wood ILF risers. Just cleaning up so will take $150 TYD for them.
  4. Warfin' Wall
    I have a PSE Nova, bought new in the 1980's. It was my first compound bow, and it seemed state of the art back then. I bought some 3Rivers DAS connection plates and warfed the riser a few months ago. With some SR carbon fiber limbs it makes a fine bow fishing rig, and it's a pretty sweet stump...
  5. Warfin' Wall
    I was given this bow and was wondering if it can be turned into a ilf limb compatible bow. If so i assume you just buy ilf limb pockets and bolt it together? And help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
  6. Warfin' Wall
    Just wondering if anyone has warfed one? Can get for free, not sure if it's worth it to try.
1-7 of 159 Results