Trad Talk Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-8 of 400 Results
  1. TradTalk Main Forum
    So I sold my stash of risers I have used over the last year or so for competition. I always like to have two of everything. So got 2 new Hoyt Xceed 27” risers, stepping down a bit from 29”. My first one is jet black and setup currently for indoor and Now ASA 3D. Put my medium Win Inpers Pro...
  2. TradTalk Main Forum
    Does anybody make a 13" all Carbon ILF Riser?
  3. Warfin' Wall
    Good evening! I wanted to see what is the best way to strip paint from a bow riser (original paint) in order to paint it up. I’ve seen where folks have used Airplane Stripper. Seems like nasty stuff for sure. I’m working on a Bear Black Bear Riser and a Hoyt Spectra.
  4. TradTalk Main Forum
    ANYONE know the brands of some 25" & 27" ILF wood risers? an old friend just called me and is trying to start out a new guy interested in traditional archery. new guy is a LOOOOONG draw guy and is into the vintage part of it, wants WOOD, might be ok with ILF. LATELY some folks on here were...
  5. Bows
    I have 2 TAC 19" Firefly Risers, I will probably keep one of the 2 Red Anodized with tool-less tiller bolts/weights by Anton with simple flipper rest. No harmonic dampeners but it has the ridge to add them if you want. No grip, but I can throw in a roll of grip tape. $285 Green anodized has...
  6. TradTalk Main Forum
    I have started to accumulate a few risers. When not in use, they don't store wll on my bow rack and I'm growing tired of them taking up space on my workbench. So, for those of you that tend to have a more than a few risers on hand, how do you store and/or display them, particularly when they...
  7. Bows
    I have two Hoyt Pro Vantage risers to sell. $80 each plus shipping. These make great WARF bows as they are one of the very few risers cut past center. These risers have not been adapted to ILF yet. One riser has a 2R grip One riser has a 3R grip Shoot me a note if you are interested or want...
  8. TradTalk Main Forum
    What do you think about the Tribe ILF riser?
1-8 of 400 Results