Trad Talk Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 500 Results
  1. Bows
    I have a right handed 21" Oak Ridge Bryon ILF riser for sale in very good condition. The limb bolts have some paint that has come off and a few very minor spots on the riser that should all be shown in the pictures. Overall, it is in excellent shape! I am asking $105 tyd via PayPal. If you have...
    $105 USD
  2. TradTalk Main Forum
    Alright, so I just finished tuning a Hoyt Satori to shoot off the shelf and had some findings that may help others so I am sharing. 1. I shoot three under. I started out with even tiller (limbs bottomed out) and was not happy with results. I took 1/4 turn off the top limb and got in the range...
  3. TradTalk Main Forum
    Okay folks.. I’m getting ready to order a new set of limbs and I’m torn so looking for input from anyone who has first hand experience. VOTE AND COMMENT EXPERIENCES
  4. TradTalk Main Forum
    Hi all, Longtime reader of the forum but new member. I currently have a Oak Ridge Byron ILF riser and 45lb Uukha Gobi limbs. However, these limbs are a touch heavy for me and the grip on the Byron is just too wide at the throat (I know I could file that down but I probably won't). So, I am...
  5. TradTalk Main Forum
    Greetings, I am considering purchasing my first ILF riser, and I am trying to decide between the Hoyt satori, or a DAS with ILF plates. I am considering a 21" riser because I have heard that the ILF system wears out quicker with short risers. Is there any truth to that? Another concern I have...
  6. Bows
    Hi, Unfortunately I fell out of love with archery a couple years ago and don't see myself getting back into it anytime soon. On top of that the transmission just went out in my truck and I'm looking at about a $10K to get it fixed. So it's time for all my gear to go. I'll be making a bunch of...
    $200 USD
  7. Bows
    NIKA ARCHERY Newest 68''@25H (Medium) N3 Limbs Progress Series Carbon Fiber Limbs - $200 TYD Outstanding set of limbs will come as shown in the pics w/ limb sleeves. * Please check out my CD WF 19” Stalker Riser and second NIKA Limb Listings. If you would like to purchase the riser and one...
    $200 USD
  8. Bows
    NIKA ARCHERY Original 68''@25H (Medium) N3 Limbs Progress Series Carbon Fiber Limbs - $200 TYD Outstanding set of limbs will come as shown in the pics w/ limb sleeves. * Please check out my CD WF 19” Stalker Riser listing. If you would like to purchase the riser and set of limbs, the cost...
    $200 USD
  9. Bows
    CD WF 19” Stalker RH - $425 TYD (Open to Trade for Longbows) Burnt Bronze CD WF19 Stalker Right Hand Model – Mass Weight: 3 lb. 4 oz. Push Accutune Included Great condition with only superficial blemishes/burnishing. Leather guards have been added to the front to avoid more scratches. These...
    $425 USD
  10. Bows
    DAS ILF recurve limbs black glass over bamboo cores. $125 shipped
    $125 USD
  11. Bows
    DAS 21" RH copper anodized riser with JD3 grip, in like new condition. $450 shipped Reduced to $425 shipped Reduced to $375
    $375 USD
  12. Bows
    Excellent condition Spigarelli Zen. Included is instructions and tool kit that came with riser originally. Three holes in lower portion of riser will accept Spigarelli weights. Price includes shipping in lower 48 states. -Tim Johnson
    $250 USD
  13. Bows
    Big Rock foam core carbon ILF limbs, 40# longs for sale. In great condition. $65 shipped
    ilf
    $65 USD
  14. For Sale Delete

Bows
    $0 USD
  15. TradTalk Main Forum
    Hello great people of Trad Talk! I'm looking for a hunting recurve bow with ilf limbs and I'm eyeing the Black Elk from W&W and the Oak Ridge Bryon. I can find little information about the Oak Ridge Bryon unfortunately, but I hope that some of you might have experience with one or both bows...
  16. Bows
    Samick Discovery R3 foam/carbon ILF limbs - 40# @ 28” (on 17” riser) medium length with limbsavers - smooth and quick - now 125 TYD ConUS
    $125 USD
  17. Bows
    Centaur Longbow limbs Marked: Long 55# @ 27” (No stack at 28”) Carbon fiber and bamboo If you’re looking for hunting weight longbow limbs these will deliver. Extremely fast, very clean with little signs of use, has limbsavers attached. :: Sold ::
    $425 USD
  18. For Sale Delete please

Bows
    Duplicate
    $1 USD
  19. Bows
    Catch and release "older" Morrison 13" ILF riser. Had an unfortunate farm vet bill, gotta let this one go. Would make a sweet longbow rig, especially if you can find some medium LB limbs.. $250 OBO Paypal G&S (+3% fee) or Venmo G&S only. More photos upon request.
    $250 USD
  20. Bows
    Samick Discovery R-1 Carbon/Maple Long limbs 35# on 17 inch riser Samick seem to scale their limbs at minimum preload. These scaled 37# @ 28" for me on my 19" riser at max preload with cheap scale). These have been shot very little, less than 200 arrows. Excellent condition There is a little...
    $120 USD
1-20 of 500 Results