Trad Talk Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-14 of 500 Results
  1. Bows
    For sale is a 17” border tempest with black pack weights and 38# fully wound in medium cv9-h limbs. Bow is 60”Riser is immaculate and limbs have some scuffs where limbsavers came off and we’re re-positioned but are otherwise very clean. Comes with a ff+ String. 1200 tyd paypal. I modified the...
    $1,200 USD
  2. Bows
    7.5 hyper flex limbs carbon . 62 inch 32# bow ,19 incn riser ,rosewood riser . $1100 pictures on request
  3. TradTalk Main Forum
    I am getting ready to order a Border Ghillie dhu Hunter. I am deciding on the wood combo for the riser. I would love to see pics of yours. Please post or PM them to me . Thanks. Russ
  4. Bows
    In the market for a Border Tempest. Would prefer a 17" riser but would be open to a 19". If you have one for sale, please let me know. James 325-656-1208
  5. TradTalk Main Forum
    Anyone have experience with Border’s CVX ILF limbs? I’m considering them to pair with a 17” Tempest riser to make a 62” hunting bow. I’m not a huge “super recurve” fan or speed freak, so I’m really most concerned with having something that’s forgiving, smooth, and quiet, with speed being the...
  6. Bows
    I was recently loaned a set of Border CV9 limbs to try and evaluate. They were new, directly from Sid Sr at Border. Except for a tiny mark on the butts, they remain as such. Sid has authorized the sale of them vs return to Border. They are mediums, 43#@28", 25" riser, wood cores. They are fast...
  7. Bows
    BORDER COVERT HUNTER , Hyper flex 7.5 limbs , 32#@28 $1100
  8. Bows
    SOLD Hi All, I have multiple sets of Border super recurve limbs, so I'm selling one set that is a little outside my personal draw weight range. These limbs are in fine condition, and I have shot Less than 100 arrows with them. They come with limb savers attached and factory Border sleeves. I...
  9. Bows
    I have some medium hyper flex HEX 7.5 limbs .asking $750 these limba are for a COVERT HUNTER .
  10. Bows
    I’m thinking about buying a Raptor bolt down LB and would like to get some opinions from anyone that has owned a Border Raptor bolt down LB. Shooting ability,performance etc. I own a beautiful Covert Hunter but after tearing both rotator cuffs It’s hard to pull most recurve limbs. Don’t feel any...
  11. TradTalk Main Forum
    On Border's FB page there is one of Joes reviews on the 19" Border Tempest. The video is a few years old; Joe did a fine job as usual. I really like the titanium color and the machined finish on the riser, his was coupled with limbs that had gray ILF wedges, very sweet combination. I admit...
  12. Bows
    These are longs and rated 42@30 on 25" riser. They are 40# at 28". Very nice limbs, got them recently and Im starting to shy away from all ILF stuff. I tinker to dang much lol. $500 shipped OBO.
  13. TradTalk Main Forum
    Can’t decide..... need Persuasions!!! Live in Hawaii no way I would possibly shoot one of these risers prior to purchasing unfortunately. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Bows
    Bought these here from a gentleman who downsized. Mounted them on one of my risers, but these limbs open up too late for my draw length. Never took them hunting, only 2 afternoon trials in backyard with maybe 100 arrows through them. They have the synthetic core. Only shot with 12gpp or more...
1-14 of 500 Results