Trad Talk Forums banner

Any scores from the IBO Spring Nationals?

4K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  wmgsmokey 
#1 ·
I can't believe no one has starting bragging about the scores they shot at Spring Nationals! I figure DeWayne shot at least even and Calvin probably did better than that.
Does anyone know some scores or some good rumors?

#3 ·
Man, if that's all the Trads we can get out we may have to rely on rumors. Sure hope we get more than that to come to Triple Crown.

#9 ·
Chris Sowards shot really good....it was tough cold day with 30 mph winds...I had on about 3 layers too many.

I shot ok but not good enough to beat Chris...congrats to him.

Triple Crown is next and I'll be ready.

Dewayne

#15 ·
MartyA, you can just show up for the Triple Crown. But, you must join the IBO and pay a registration fee for each event. IBO membership is good for 1 year. I think it is around $40 a year, and I think it is around $40 for an event. World is different. You must qualify, which with the number of shooters in every trad class maybe except for TRD class, you should be able to do. My first year shooting TRD, before STRD, I may have shot last in TRD class, but I did qualify. :). Come join the fun.

Bill G

#16 ·
Bill thanks for the reply. Didn't mean to hi-jack the thread, Adrian Archer's post was sort of a tangential lead-in to my question about attending.
I asked because the 3rd leg of the Triple Crown at Chapman Dam is just a 30 minute drive from my house and I thought I could maybe help with attendance there.

#22 ·
As to that Chris Sowards guy, as they say "who is that guy?" Wow. Fabulous Chirs, Great job. Dewayne, when you have a bad day you shoot in the 350s. When I shoot in the 350s, I go out and celebrate. Great job Dewayne. I hope to see you guys at the first leg of the Triple Crown so I can get a lesson. And, did you see that Mike Frizzell guy and his score. I know some of you know Mike. I met him 6 weeks or so ago. What a fine gentleman. Dewayne, Calvin, and Jim, as I have told you guys in the past, when I grow up, I want to shoot like you guys. Now I have Mike in that group.

Bill G

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.