Trad Talk Forums banner

2009 / 2010 Hunting Pictures

21K views 70 replies 27 participants last post by  fifasw2 
#1 ·
Gentlemen,

Another deer season is here. It seems to have come so quickly. Maybe because we are getting older.

Please post your pictures for the 2009/2010 season here. This will be our 4th year for saving those memory shots and it looks like some are off to an early start.

Good hunting to all.

#2 ·
Here's my second one this season.

Mama Doe had twins with her, but they'll make it just fine without her.

Lower part of shoulder bone was cut clean into on the off side shoulder.
Ruined both of em.

DAS is still gettin-er-done, and so are the Bemans & Phantoms.

#4 ·

T-rex riser, dalla limbs 55@30
7"doinker stabilizer
125 muzzy 3 blade, 250 maxima 31"
t300 rest, Cavalier plunger, trophy ridge quiver..

#6 ·
Thanks, Don... and yes it is.

Marv, I've dialed the DAS down a couple or 3 pounds from 50, so it's around 47-48 #'s @ 29". The arrows weigh in at 386 grains.

Know what's funny? I was just looking at my bow in the picture, and evidently when I took it out of it's case yesterday & mounted the limbs to the riser, I'd mounted the top limb on the bottom & the bottom limb on the top of the riser!!! LOL

#15 · (Edited)
I don't have a hero pic but I shot this button buck the next day after the trail cam captured him. I was shooting a 60# DAS recurve, 340 Beman slim shafts with 100 grain brass inserts and a 150 grain Razorcap. It was a steep angle and the arrow went down thru the top of the scapula and the broadhead exited between the two front legs. it only made it about 30 yards.

#22 ·
Bill, dump your photos on a free photo archiving site like Photo Bucket or Google Sites.... and then set a hyper-link pointing to them. Photos aren't nearly as easy to post here as they used to be.

Some nice kills there fellas.... way to go. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.