Trad Talk Forums banner

Orphan limbs Swap/Sell?

85K views 139 replies 85 participants last post by  Blackk44 
#1 ·
A discussion with Erich made me think of this. If there is any interest I can look to make it a sticky in the classified section. If not I'll let the thread fade into the archives.

While I have been lucky and have yet to have a limb go 'BOOM' on me (knocks on wood) I know several here have. Heck DWS has had so many pop that I don't think I ever want to shoot next to him. :)

Anyway if you have an orphan limb who's pair twisted, split or de-laminated and you would like to sell it to someone or maybe see if someone has a matched limb you can buy post up.

Also lets not turn it into a bowyer or manufacturer bash. Just post whatcha got or need.

#107 ·
Hey

Just wanted to put it out there again. Still looking for somebody with an orphaned Border Black Douglas bolt down bottom limb Hex5 45#@28" 60-62" I know that it's a long shot....... but if that doesn't work I would love to find a pair of Hex5 around the same weight 38-45#. They can even be longer 64-66". It's probably not the last time you will be reading this, I guess I'll keep trying until I get lucky.

Thanks for reading. Hopefully something will pop up.

Joe

#119 ·
This thread could be so awesome I wonder why it's not more active?
Still have one orphan limb:
Covert Hunter Hex7 bolt down, camo
55lbs @ 29 inches, long

Let me know if you are interested.
Not here to make money, just pay the shipping cost and a virtual beer.

Thanks

Charles

#123 ·
I have a Border Hex 7.5 ILF orphan which is a 39# medium limb.

#124 ·
Hey, guys! Yesterday the BOTTOM limb on my 50 pound Sage broke. With season only a couple weeks out, i’m hoping to be able to toss a bottom limb on and be good to go without messing with the setup. I have paypal. (Not looking to pay limb prices online because they’re half of what i can buy a new one for).

again, it’s a BOTTOM limb for a 50 pound Sage. Thanks!

i’ve been an everyday user over on Archerytalk for years. I was pointed to this forum by a member.