Trad Talk Forums banner

Border excited

5K views 33 replies 13 participants last post by  archer27 
#1 · (Edited)
New border limbs with pics

Well things finally all came together today, I received my hexx 6.5 and camo hexx 7 limbs. Ann and duncan was very nice and patient with me. I learned my lesson when it comes with payment options. To make my story short they were having trouble with my discover card, wouldnt go through. So I figured out how to use paypal through them and it worked great. I sent payment thursday and my limbs were delivered today at 1pm, how does that happen just awesome. Thank you border. I have a busy work week but Im so excited i want to shoot it. Im gonna try my hand at string walking. I bought a 25" gillo riser a couple 60 x strings, a beiter plunger, springy rest and a zt rest, some new gold tip arrows, some vanes and feathers and a jager grip. It feels like christmas in august lol. Thanks just had to share my excitment. Brad

#27 ·
My draw length is 28 inch. I have the hexx 6.5 on the gillo in the pics. Im not shure what riser im gonna put the hexx 7 on. I am going to try the gillo first and I want to get a CD wf 25 inch riser and a morrison 17 or 19 inch riser for hunting or another gillo love the weight and balance of this riser depending on how well i shoot this combo. Gonna play with this setup first and see if I like shooting off a rest and plunger and go from there. Thanks brad

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.