Trad Talk Forums banner

Granddaughter at 3D Shoot, Pics

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Rick Harrelson 
#1 ·
My granddaughter goes to quite a few 3D shoots with me and we also shoot together in the winter indoor traditional league. Seeing as this past weekend was the last 3D of the summer I thought I post a few pics.
All the guys have gotten to know her quite well and as soon as we arrive all the guys are quick to say, "Hi Lydie, are you going to outshoot Grandpa again today?" Nobody says "Hi" to me. What's up with that? I guess it pays to be blond and cute!!:) Actually she shoots quite well for 9 yrs. old.

#10 ·
Hi Matt, She is shooting a Fred Bear L'il Brave. I disassembled it and painted the riser purple and the limbs silver before I gave it to her for Christmas. I thought it needed to look like a girl's bow. She has shot that bow for two years now and has asked about a new bow. Probably time to graduate to the next level. Hopefully Santa comes through again. She likes to challenge one of the guys in the indoor league to a balloon busting shoot-off. She shoots at about 10 yards and blows her balloon up fully, then she stuck his balloon at 20 yards and only blew his balloon up to about the size of a baseball. All the other guys loved it and gathered around to watch. Isn't like just like a girl, they have men twisted around their finger. Anyway, it was a big hit and now they all bring balloons. Dale

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.