Trad Talk Forums banner

Border bows are the best!!!

Tags
border bows
35K views 252 replies 47 participants last post by  Jinkster 
#1 ·
It looks like this site has been taken over by political talk and now the election is over i thought I would post something else to argue about.

I have been using Border bows since 2012 and absolutely love the product. I started out with Hex 6 ILF limbs and then went to the Covert Hunter and am now shooting Hex 7.5 mins on a W&W RCX 17 riser and have on order a 19" Covert Hunter ILF riser in phenolic to put these limbs on.

Border has been easy to deal with and the customer service and craftsmanship is second to none.

#14 ·
Larry, that would be a great setup. Have you talked with Sid? Maybe he would make you a deal on something.

We are loving Montana. The weather has been outstanding this year. It is sunny and a little over 60 today. We are making an offer on some property this week and hope to build a house next year. I will be able to hunt next year also so that will make it even better.

#23 ·
I absolutely love my Border CH. It shoots like a dream - a work of art and and trad rocket launcher rolled into one. I spent months pouring over the specs and wood options, peppering the Sids with questions via email and Skype and always receiving warm, informative responses. Ordering and delivery from Scotland to Canada was incredibly easy, too. Honestly, I can't picture shooting anything else.

Thanks, Border!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.